November is improving.
zdoom: On a whim I went back to playing with my experiment of embedding Lua in ZDoom. I tracked down a couple extremely subtle and frustrating bugs with the Lua binding library I was using, and I made it possible to define new actor classes from Lua and delay a script executed from a switch. Those were two huge requirements, so that’s pretty okay progress.
blog: Zed Shaw said some appalling nonsense and I felt compelled to correct it. I also wrote about some of the interesting issues with that whole Lua-in-ZDoom thing. I have a final post half-done as well.
art: I did a few pixels, which you may or not be seeing in the near future.
Mostly writing and Pokémon, then. But I’m clearing my plate behind the scenes. Stuff’s a-brewin’.